When you need an interpreter in a taxi, and there is no one who can speak Korean. Then just call Dasan Call Center. This rescue number 120 will help every foreigner who are staying in Seoul.
Press 120 + 9, then you can ask anything about Seoul, especially life and tourism.
Here are some sample questions from Dasan Call Center homepage.
1. You need an interpreter in a taxi.
2. You need information about restaurants in specific areas in Seoul.
3. You want information regarding various bus routes.
4. You want to convert foreign driver license into Korean license.
5. You need to report lost items left on public transportation.
6. You need an interpreter when shopping.
7. you want to order a pizza over the phone.
Just remenber this number for you happy life in Korea.
If you need further information, you can visit Dasan Call Center homepage.
If you visit my blog, can you tell me about your experience about Korea?
1. Have you ever been to Korea? and do you want to visit again?
2. What is the most interesting thing while you stay in Korea?
3. What is the most bad experience in Korea?
4. Do you want to learn Korean language Hangeul?
5. What kind of thing do you want to know about Korea? Tell me more and I’ll post on my blog next time.
Do you want to make Korean friend?
You can visit some website for language exchange with Korean.
Here are some useful websites to find Korean friends
1. Life in Korea
You can find language exchange board on the top of the menu bar.
3. I am in Korea
If you know any site for language exchange, please let me know.
Then I can update this post to help find lanuguage exchange friends.